This page helps you manage your Ahana Cloud subscriptions.
All Subscriptions are made via the AWS Marketplace. When signing up to Ahana Cloud for the first time you have a 14 day trial to test out the product. After the trial you will need to subscribe in order to continue using the service
As of December 2021, Ahana Cloud supports the following subscription options:
- A Pay-as-you-go subscription
- Self-serve, charged monthly via your AWS account.
- $0.25 per Ahana Cloud Credit (ACC) hour, see https://ahana.io/pricing for more information.
- A SaaS Contract subscription
- Custom terms and discounted fixed time price available.
To subscribe to Pay-as-you-go:
- Click on banner or visit the Ahana Cloud for Presto product listing
- Click Continue to Subscribe
- Click Subscribe
- Click Set Up Your Account
- You will be redirected to the Ahana Cloud console
- Log into your account if you have one or register a new account
- Your will be redirected and your subscription will become active
To subscribe to SaaS Contract, contact our Sales team at email@example.com, to discuss the contract terms.
After you cancel your subscription, you can no longer create or start Presto clusters.
To cancel your subscription:
- log in the AWS account you subscribe from.
- Visit the Marketplace subscription page
- Click Manage on the Subscription called Ahana Cloud for Presto
- In the Agreement section, click Actions and select Cancel Subscription
- In the confirmation dialog, click Yes, cancel subscription.
If you have a contract with Ahana, contact your Ahana representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to manage your subscription.
You receive invoices for your Ahana Cloud usage through the AWS account you subscribed from.