This page helps you manage your Ahana Cloud subscriptions.
Ahana Cloud supports the following subscription types:
- A Pay-as-you-go subscription
- Self-serve, charged monthly to your AWS account.
- $0.25 per Ahana Cloud Credit (ACC) hour.
- A SaaS Contract subscription
- Custom terms and discounted fixed time prices are available.
- Contact Ahana at email@example.com to discuss the contract terms.
All subscriptions are made through the AWS Marketplace.
To identify which kind of subscription is active for an Ahana account, see Cost Management.
For more information on pricing, see Cost Estimation.
When signing up to Ahana Cloud for the first time you have a 14 day trial to test out the product. After the trial period you must subscribe in order to continue using the service. If you do not have an Ahana account, see Create an Ahana account.
You receive invoices for your Ahana Cloud usage through the AWS account that you subscribed from. For an example invoice, see Cost Estimation.
Subscribe to Ahana Cloud
To subscribe to Pay-as-you-go:
- Open the Ahana Cloud for Presto product listing page in AWS Marketplace.
- Select Continue to Subscribe.
- Select Subscribe.
- Select Set Up Your Account and you will be redirected to the Ahana Cloud console.
- Log into your Ahana account.
- Review the the AWS account and the Ahana account of the new subscription.
- Select the checkboxes to confirm the information and select Submit.
Contact Ahana at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the contract terms.
When a subscription expires, a banner will appear across the bottom of the Ahana Console.
To subscribe to a new Ahana subacription, you can go to AWS Marketplace, or you can contact your Ahana representative at email@example.com.
When a Ahana account subscription is inactive - for example, if a trial subscription period or a SaaS Contract subscription expires - some features of the Ahana Console are disabled. See Expired Subscriptions for more information.
Cancel your Ahana Cloud subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Log in the AWS account that you subscribed from.
- Visit the Marketplace subscription page.
- Select Manage on the Subscription called Ahana Cloud for Presto.
- In the Agreement section, select Actions and select Cancel Subscription.
- In the confirmation dialog, select the I understand checkbox, then select Yes, cancel subscription.
Contact your Ahana representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to manage your contract subscription.