Presto’s documentation is maintained by the Presto Foundation and the current version is available here: https://prestodb.io/docs/current/
Currently the documentation site has no search function. Use Google to search the docs instead – for example if you want to find the Presto documentation page for window functions just google site:prestodb.io window functions and click the first match.
Some of the most popular and useful documentation pages are listed below for convenience:
- Functions for JSON and other complex data types – https://prestodb.io/docs/current/functions/json.html
- Advanced aggregation techniques – https://prestodb.io/docs/current/functions/aggregate.html
- Window functions – https://prestodb.io/docs/current/functions/window.html
- Array and map functions – https://prestodb.io/docs/current/functions/array.html and https://prestodb.io/docs/current/functions/map.html
- Lambda expressions to assist with nested data – https://prestodb.io/blog/2020/03/02/presto-lambda
- Geospatial – https://prestodb.io/docs/current/functions/geospatial.html
- Sampling – https://prestodb.io/docs/current/sql/select.html “Table Sampling” section.
In addition the documentation for Ahana Cloud for Presto – a fully integrated, cloud-native managed service built for AWS – can be found at https://docs.ahana.cloud/docs.
That’s your summary of Presto documentation. If you’re interested in getting started with Presto, check out the Ahana Cloud platform, a managed service for Presto in AWS.